To keep up with the U.S. Open properly, you'll want to follow these accounts.
1) This one is a bit obvious, but you're going to want to follow the official U.S. Open account for its tournament updates, stats and awesome pictures:
2) For fun U.S. Open photos and videos, on and off the court, check out the USTA:
3) The @thetennisreport is a must-follow for U.S. Open fans as is it gives updates on every major match. A "here's what happened" and "here's what you need to know" analysis is perfect for the last week of the Open:
Jo-Wilfried Tsonga retired with a knee injury after Djokovic was winning 6-3 6-2. Djokovic has played the least amount of completed sets (9) to reach the semifinals that a man has ever played. Other quarterfinal results: Caroline Wozniacki d. Anastasija Sevastova Gael Monfils d. Lucas Pouille Angelique Kerber d. Roberta Vinci #usopen #usopen2016 #tennisnews #tennis
4) Although it features subtle and not-so-subtle branding, the IBM Sports account offers an interesting fan perspective at the U.S Open:
5) Victory Journal always puts an amazing artistic and/or nostalgic angle for every major sports event. Whether its an abstract view of the court or an old patch of a logo you've never seen, this account is an epic follow for any major sports event: